Welcome to Hakim Acupuncture Clinic
- I love what I do & I will make sure you will feel better than when you walked in.
- I spend significant amount of time & effort with each patient.
- I am proud to say, 90% of my patients are personal referral.
- At Hakim Acupuncture Clinic, you will be treated by highly experienced Acupuncturist Doctor.
- I incorporate many tools including massage to enhance your treatment & help you to be pain free.
- At Hakim Acupuncture Clinic, not only your symptoms will be addressed, but your quality of life will be improved.
- My treatment will empower you to take control of your health & healing journey.
Dr. Katayoon Hakim L.Ac.,DAOM
- Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Master in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certified Orthopedic Acupuncturist
- Certified Herbalist
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
As a child I grew up with medicinal and culinary herbs. When my sister and I had cramps, my mom would brew a tea from Borage and Valerian with dry lemon. My uncle had his own medicinal herb garden and was a medicine man in his own town with expertise in pulse taking. Both my father and grandfather were prescribing herbal medicine for their patients. That is how I inherited my last name, which means healer. “I believe through the use of Acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation & a balanced diet, people can regain the healing power of their body & transform themselves to ideal well being”.
As a doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, I use holistic approach in my practice. Each patient will be treated individually based on her/his needs just like a flower in my garden. In addition to Acupuncture, herbal medicine and dietary guideline will be recommended to enhance your treatment. Each individual will be evaluated as a whole person not as a disease. Root problem of imbalances will be addressed & you will be empowered to take control to change for healthier life and longevity.
For further question you can call our office and book your free consultation.
(831)426-5002 Dr. Katayoon Hakim
Or contact us via email.